Thursday, January 04, 2007

9 weeks to go and all is well

A baby post update. Yesterday, I saw my baby doctor for what is now my every 2 week checkup. I was waiting back results for a couple of things and "praise God!" everything is good. The baby is growing right on track and appears healthy. I am officially not gestational diabetic! The only thing I have to worry about is my iron intake and am now on iron pills 3 days a week. So all in all, I'm pretty happy. Keep praying that all stays good!

4 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, i am just going to add a whack of comments. #1, i love your idea for new years resolutions. set your goals low and easy, so they're actually achievable. #2. I hear you on 'never having anything to read', yet having 6,ooo books in a dusty old shelf that is yet to be looked at. #3. THOSE PICS OF ELIJAH ARE FREAKING ADORABLE! #4. hope your holidays truly were the bomb diggity. I'm glad the global-warking fairy gave us the usual BC weather ot celebrate with. toot toot.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

will be praying for the family Kristen. An annointing over you these nexts couple of months.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Adam O said...

9 weeks?! Wowzers! I am excited to meet the newest Springthorpe.
Hope you, Jon, and Elijah are well. Hopefully I will see you soon, maybe next time I am home in SJ.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Adam O said...

9 weeks?! Wowzers! I am excited to meet the newest Springthorpe.
Hope you, Jon, and Elijah are well. Hopefully I will see you soon, maybe next time I am home in SJ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home