Sunday, December 10, 2006

A week in the life of a 2 year old boy














Monday - went to Walmart for mittens...Mommy bought us a Twix bar to share...had to eat the chocolate off first!















Monday night - played with Daddy in my new PJ's, love to touch the ceiling















Tuesday -went to the Church Army Christmas dinner...Daddy helped me take pictures...here's my godparents, David and Janet















Wednesday - fixing the walls in the kitchen















Thursday morning - decided to eat breakfast in Mommy's chair instead of my booster seat. Look how cute and charming I can be when I want something.















Thursday night - helped Mommy with the Christmas tree. Daddy thinks she is really brave for putting it up.





















Saturday - helped Mommy make cookies...I ate 5 later















Saturday night - took my teddy's for a spin in the laundry basket















later Saturday night - decided not to wear pyjamas and not sleep in my bedroom. Made a bed of pillows on the couch instead.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger gray said...

That's Great! That's one sweet life.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww...I wish i had that much fun in a typical week. Elijah, YOU ROCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home