Friday, October 13, 2006

I don't know if this is still a secret but...

OOOh, do I have you all in suspense? Are you the least bit curious as to what my secret is? Okay there are a bunch of you out there who have known this secret for a while and are going to be like..."Hello Kris, tell us something we don't know"...and some will just be glad that it is all out in the open...Now do I have your attention?
Okay my not so secret secret is...and I can't believe some of you haven't figured this out already...Jonathan and I are expecting our 2nd baby in March! So there is the reason that all of a sudden my shirts are a little longer and baggier and that I take a nap every day. I actually thought this was pretty obvious by now, but apparently not. The due date for those wanting to know is March 7th (which makes me 19 weeks along). I had my second ultrasound this week and everything looks good. So please keep us in your prayers that everything continues to go well.

7 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger gray said...

Congradulations! Praying for you and the next Springthorpe!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Katie said...

CONGRADUlATIONS!!!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Adam O said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and Jonathan. I really hope I will be able to make it to SJ for your housewarming party, so I can congratulate you and give you guys a big hug in person.
I am excited to meet the next Springthorpe!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Congradulations and Blessings on the new memeber of your family!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Shawn Branch said...

Another bébé...Congrats!

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great news Kristi! All the best from Victoria;)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Congradulations! I am so happy for both you and Jonathan. There is 4th Springthorpe on the way! hah awesome :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home