Saturday, October 07, 2006

blogger update

He's caved...Jonathan is now a member of the blogger community...see the link to the side. He, like me, was a member of spaces and decided to move here...are more people reading my bl0g because I'm here now, or do I just notice it more because blogger is a friendlier place to leave a comment? Does anyone know how I can trick blogger into letting me post more than 2 pictures on a post? And so far I'm not able to put video on here without really messing up my blog? I don't know why and I don't know how to fix it! But overall, I'm a happier blogger here.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Jilly said...

Two things:

1. Add pictures one at a time if you want to add more than two.

2. I can't see the link to Jonathan's site, but tell him he'd better update it more than once a year this time or I will lose all faith in him.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Chris Burke said...

kristen, depends on the video, if its something on your hard drive, you have to upload it to a site like youtube.com where they will generate a html code for you, if it's already on a site, like youtube, it's just a matter of taking the html code they give you and inserting it in a post. Is it something from youtube or somewhere like that????? If it is, show me where and i'll walk you through it again.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home